Tradutor

Musicas Favoritas

Segue abaixo, relação de musicas que marcaram minha vida. Não estão em ordem de importância.


ABBA - The Winner Takes It All
ABBA - I Have A Dream



Bonnie Tyler - It´s a heartache



INXS - Never tear us apart



Nazareth - Love hurts



Elton John - Empty Garden



Madonna - Papa don´t preach



The Housemartins - Build



The Carpenters - Only Yesterday



Tim Moore - Yes



B.J. Thomas - Rock And Roll Lullaby



Air Supply - Lonely is the night



Bee Gees - I Started A Joke



Steppenwolf - Born to be wild



Century - Lover why



John Denver - Sunshine on my shoulders



John Travolta & Olivia Newton-John - Summer nights



K.c. And The Sunshine Band - Please don't go



Lionel Richie - Endless Love



Michael Jackson - We are the world



Middle of the road - Soley soley



Patrick Swayze - She is like the wind



Rod Stewart - I Don't Want To Talk About It



The mood Blues - Talking out of turn



The Survivors - Eyes of the tiger



The Carpenters - Close To You



U2 - Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For



Queen - I Was Born To Love You



INXS - You´re unbelievable



Rolling Stones - Satisfaction



Roy Orbison - Oh, Pretty Woman



Secret Service - Susie



George Harrison - My sweet lord



AHA - crying In The Rain



The stylistics - Give a little love for love



John Denver - Perhaps Love



Toto - I will be over you



Kelly Clarkson - Because of you



Guns in Roses - knocking on heaven is door



Bonnie Tyler - Total eclipse of the heart



Fine Young Cannibals - She drives me crazy



Berlin - Take my breath away



Commodores - Easy



Dan Hartman - I can dream about you



Demis Roussos - Rain And Tears



John Phillips - California Dreaming



Robbie Willians - Sexed up



Roxette - Spending my Time



Christopher Cross - Best That You Can Do



Elvis Presley - You were always on my mind



Mr. Mister - Broken wings



Queen - We are the champions



Bryan Ferry & Roxy Music - Slave to love



Bill Medley & Jennifer Warnes (I've Had) The Time Of My Life



Leah Salonga - Can't smile without you



Barry White - you will never find another love



Bee Gees - Staying alive



Righteous brothers - you've lost that loving feeling



Elton John - Nikita



AHA - Stay On These Roads



Thears for Fears - woman in chains



The Carpenters - Please Mr. postman



Suzanne Vega - Luka



Lara Fabian - Love by grace



John Lennon - imagine



John Lennon - Stand By Me



Gary Moore - still got the blues



Michael Jackson - Billie Jean



Tears for Fears - Advice For The Young At Heart



Elton John - Candle in the wind



ABBA - Fernando



Elton John - Rocket man



Elton John - Daniel



ABBA - Dancing Queen



ABBA - Chiquitita



Cyndi Lauper - Goonies Are Good Enough

PUBLICIDADE